Monday, July 5, 2010

07.04.2010

Happy Fourth of July!

I got this cute fluffy stuff dog from the baby - last year's Independence Day celebration at the carnival.  We named her SNUGGLES!  





For the past years, we have Bella + Edward (2008) and a cute Pug Dog (2007).  Bella is a red cute teddy bear while Edward is the blue one.  Obviously, I named the identical teddies as Bella and Edward for I love the Twilight movie so much.  Bella is here with me while Edward is in WI for now.  They will be reunited soon for I will bring Bella when I travel to WI...  Sounds weird, but I love the idea that they will be together again!  I will also bring Snuggles of course.  We will be a big happy family then - Baby, Houchie, Bobar, Bella, Edward, Snuggles, Puggy Dog (actually a bull dog but I call her a Puggy dog since it is cute) and Me, hahahahahha :) :) :)   Houchie and Bobar are real dogs of my baby and his Daddy.  It is already a tradition in our relationship to get me a stuff toy at the country fair every Fourth of July Celebration.  This year, I am hoping that the baby can get me another one.  She already got a nice name - DEBBIE!  I so love it!!! :):):)

These are Houchie Pouchie and Bobar.  Bobar or Bob is the Daddy of Houchie.  He is 14 years old I guess while Houchie is 7 years old.  Cutie pie dogs.  Am not really used to dogs in the house but I can't wait to see them:


Happy Independence Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment